Creamy and cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip can be made in the slow cooker or the oven! This dip tastes likes chicken wings and is a party favorite!
Buffalo wings are always a hit at any kind of party, potluck, or even just for dinner sometimes! While they are so crave-able, they aren’t always practical or simple to make.
Why Work With GJEL?
GJEL Accident Attorneys is a serious injury law firm. We help victims who have been seriously injured or killed due to the fault of someone else. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should contact us after you or a loved on has been injured in an accident.
- GJEL offers free case consultations. We will review your case at no cost to you.
- If we take your case, you will not pay us unless and until we win your case. That’s our guarantee.
- We have over 40 years of experience helping injured victims
- We have recovered over $950 Million dollars for our clients
- GJEL maintains a 99% success rate
- We can help you get the maximum recovery for your injury
- We handle personal injury cases only and we’re experts
- GJEL is consistently rated as one of the top law firms in California
Why it’s important to speak with an attorney soon after an accident
It’s important to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney promptly after an accident for many reasons. A few of these reasons include:
- The statute of limitations: There is only a limited amount of time you have to file your case before the statute of limitations expires.
- Evidence Preservation: When wrongdoers don’t admit fault you will need evidence to win your case. The sooner you speak with an attorney, the more likely the evidence you need will be preserved. In more serious matters such as wrongful death cases, this is essential.
- Insurance companies will try to get you to settle: It’s in the insurance companies best interest to pay the least amount of money possible. This includes having you settle for less than your case might be worth.
- Getting the proper treatment: GJEL can help you get the treatment you need to get healthy again.
Personal Injury Cases GJEL Has Handled in Fremont
GJEL Accident Attorneys has offices across Northern California. In Fremont, we have recovered over $10 Million Dollars for clients who have been injured or killed due to the negligence of someone else. Here are a few of the major types of cases we have handled for our clients in Alameda County.
GJEL has handled hundreds of car and motor vehicle accidents in the Fremont area. We have recovered over $10 Million Dollars for our clients who have been injured in serious car accidents. Recently, GJEL recovered $1.5 Million Dollars from a victim who was in a car accident that received back injuries.
Whether you were injured in a Rollover accident, an Uber ride, or a defective product on your car, call GJEL today to learn how we can help you. Learn more about our Fremont Car Accident Lawyers.
Just like car accidents, motorcycle accidents happen every day in Fremont. The problem with motorcycle accidents though is that the injuries are typically much worse due to the lack of protection on a bike. GJEL has recovered over $20 million dollars for victims injured in motorcycle accidents.
Our Fremont Motorcycle Accident Lawyers are the highest rated attorneys in Alameda County.
Brain injuries can occur from a variety of accidents and include everything from accidental gunshots to slip and falls. A brain injury is a serious injury that will alter one’s life forever. When considering how a brain injury might impact a family you have to take into consideration the on-going medical treatment, loss of work, and other challenges that arise from having a serious brain injury.
Speaking to an experienced Fremont brain injury attorney will greatly help the chances of your personal injury case. GJEL has recovered over $50 million dollars for our clients who have experienced serious brain injuries.
Brain injury cases are complex and require a strong understanding of how this type of injury can negatively impact someone’s entire life.
GJEL has experience as a Fremont Dog Bite Law Firm. If you were injured by a dog or other animal during an attack you may be eligible for compensation. In many cases, the homeowner’s insurance policy will cover the medical bills and other damages for injuries sustained from a dog or other animal.
Dog bites can cause serious lifelong injuries and should be treated right away.
SLIP & FALLS
Did you know that if you slipped and fell in a Fremont grocery store like City Market, you may be entitled to compensation? Businesses, apartment complexes, cities, and all other public places are required to keep these areas safe.
Sometimes though there is negligence on the business owners part due to faulty construction, spills, or unsafe structures. If you slipped and fell down and think that it was due to the gross negligence of the business you may have a personal injury case.
The Fremont Slip and Fall Lawyers at GJEL have recovered over $10 Million Dollars from Slip and Fall accidents in Alameda County.
WRONGFUL DEATH CASES
When a loved one is killed due to the negligence of someone else you may not know where to turn. This is the most difficult time in a family’s life and there may be a lot of difficult questions like:
- Will I get justice?
- How will I support my family?
- Who will pay for funeral expenses?
- How will we move on?
During this difficult time, the Fremont wrongful death attorneysat GJEL are here to help. We have helped hundreds of families get back on their feet after major tragedies like this and have recovered over $50 Million Dollars for Wrongful Death Victims.
Whether a loved on was killed in a car accident or other type of accident, call the experienced attorneys at GJEL today for a free case evaluation.
Other Areas We Serve
GJEL does not just take cases in Fremont, California. We take cases throughout all of California where someone has been seriously injured. Our home office is in Orinda located in Alameda County and we also serve all surrounding cities including Newark and Union City.